
hooraaayy, i went for a job interview on Monday and i got the job. I am so happy because this job is my life saver man in a way. My dad called me last Friday and told me to go back to KL and work because i still have not found a full time job yet and it has been like what 6 months already? i dont blame him and my mum for thinking that way because they maybe thinking that I am just wasting my time here and that I should be using my time fruitfully.
The job that i was offered is a permanent part time job, yes not a full time job but a part time job because they want to see how i go for 3 months and if all goes well i maybe offered a full time position after 3 months. Therefore i have to give my best for this position and show the company that I am working for what a valuable asset i would be towards the team and the people.
The company is called Nutrition Systems, you can check out their website at www.nutritionsystems.com.au. They are basically the distributor of the world's leading nutrition and fitness products and have offices all over Australia. I would say they are a rather huge company and have a lot of potential to grow their business in the future. I would be joining the accounts department and doing all the invoicing and bank reconciliations for them.
I am looking forward to it actually, can't wait! should be fun, exciting and challenging. I would be working full time this thursday and friday and part time from next Monday to Friday from 1-5pm. cools, i am so happy right now, can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment