
zion praise harvest, my lovely church. you turned 10 years old last saturday. it was truly an awesome evening. there were bright lights, band music, glamorous girls all dressed up in their lovely gowns, oh it was just a wonderful evening. I thank God for bringing me to this wonderful church. I always feel the warm hospitality when i enter the church and also the people there have just been such a blessing in my life.
Zion is celebrsting its 10th Anniversary and they richly deserve it. god has definitely transformesd the church and poured down its grace on Zion Praise Harvest.
I had an evening of fun because of the pictures that i took below and also having fun talking to people and seeing the choir and dance doing their hip hop and ballroom dancing just made me so excited and really made my evening.
I shall be posting some Grace Ball photos below so that all you lovely people out there can enjoy. I shall upload the rest on my photo blog so sit back relax and enjoy the ride!

No comments:
Post a Comment