Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Yee Fang

somebody turned 2?th years old last Thursday. hmmmmm, I actually don't want to reveal how old she is. or should I? hey, maybe i should. Happy 20th birthday Yee Fang! gosh, only 20 years old lar, still so much younger than me. I was happy to hear that she enjoyed herself last Thursday even though it was not really a surprise thanks to my brother's bag. Yee Fang's surprise birthday got saved by my brother's bag. hahahahaha. She saw the bag which was lying on one of the sofas when she came in and immediately she knew something was not right and obviously she was right.

anyways, glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself girl. big girl already, one year older also means one year wiser. hahahaha. below are the photos I took with my digital camera during the so called "surprise" that night.

besides that, everything else is alright, work busy because deadline is coming ever closer. The tax deadline was actually suppose to be the 15th of May but we manage to get an extension until the 3rd of June. Still, got a lot of tax returns to finish man. gosh, its going to be a very very busy couple of weeks for me. Maybe a lemon lime bitter would help me chill a bit.

Younger sister arriving in another 15 minutes, can't wait. it would be a different experience for me considering I have not stayed with her in the same house for quite a long time now. she would be finding a job in Perth. it is going to be awesome because it is now me, my younger brother and sister staying together. huh, just got a call from her while writing on my blog. how cool is that?

Yee Fang cutting the cake

Her cell group


Her housemates


Yee Fang, my younger brother and me



Da Yong and Yee Fang




Yee Fang looking blur?













No comments: