Friday, January 16, 2009

3 weeks holiday coming to an end

so sad, i would be flying back to Perth tomorrow morning. gosh, so fast man until i myself cannot believe it. I really did enjoy my holidays overall, ate a lot of good food that cannot get in Perth one. I even met up with some friends that I have not seen for like 8 years, ya I know. unbelievable! 8 years man and yet I still recognise who that person is.

its amazing how i look back at my life till this point and finally start to realise how friends do really mean a lot to me and my life. i cannot imagine, friends that I have not seen for such a long time and yet we still could share, laugh and have fun. amazing! simply amazing!

I myself have not done up my resolution for this 2009 year but i know one of them is to really improve on my mandarin. I know sometimes I just keep saying it but really did not take any action but i really have to start being serious and no more playing. time is really on my shoulders and I feel that this year I do have more responsibilities under my belt. cell group, work, studies, badminton, church, you name it. I is definitely going to be a challenge for me.

I reckon 2008 was a year that i have learn a lot, in terms of friendship, balancing between work and studies and also learning to acquire more and more knowledge. I know this year, 2009 is going to be more challenging and interesting year for me. I would just have to wait and see what this year brings.


my long time Taylor's college friends including Chia Yee( girl sitting on the right) whom I have not seen for 8 years, great to catch up with you guys


the four dudes having a good time; Wei Cheong, Woo Teck, Chin Chai and me

No comments: