
yes thats right people, I have suddenly came back and writing on my blog after 2 years not knowing what I have been doing all this while. when you get lazy, that is what is going to happen.
anyways, I am back and today I am talking about emotional intelligence. yes, the subject seems to be a very interesting one and basically it is talking about how people can control their emotions and not let their emotions control them in order for them not to do something that they would regret later.
I am currently reading this book by Daniel Goleman called Emotional Intelligence and yes it is a book that I strongly recommend to anyone out there who is interested on the topic of emotional intelligence.
emotions play a big part in all our daily lives, the interesting thing is some people are very good at hiding their emotions and some people are not. how this people hide their emotions, I do not have a clue but I am interested to find out how they actually do it. these are the people to look out for because we do not know whether they are happy or not about a certain issue or circumstance that is happening in their lives.
go and get the book and read, I strongly recommend Daniel Goleman's book. till next time, ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment