Yesterday was a boring day, just been sitting at home most of the time lazing around. Made teh tarik for the kelmscott babes to drink at night, I dropped by their place on the way to Mei Yi's house to practice worship for today's cell group.
Was at Mei Yi's place from 8.30 till 11pm, was talking to Christina and Cynthia because i saw them there having their dinner at 9.30pm. My fingers are a bit soar right now because been practising for quite a long time on my lovely accoustic guitar. Oh well, i just have to get use to it, I am confident I will if i play my guitar consistently everyday.
Wednesday was a public holiday in Australia because of Anzac Day, a day to remember those who fought for Australia during the world war. I went out with my YA Cell Group On Tuesday Night and we had dinner at this Cafe called Siena which is along Beaufort Street, Mount Lawley. The food was not bad, had a pizza which was on special and also shared it with Wen Xiong. We went to Kelvin's house after that which was an apartment near Harbour Town in West Perth. His apartment was very confortable with nice sofas and a nice view too. We all had Durian cake and talked until 2 in the morning about relationships, pretty interesting to hear everyone's point of view, talking about the guys and the girls.
Found out that the Kelmscott Babes just created their own blog at www.kellsbabes.blogspot.com
Very interesting name for a blog, aha gives me a chance to read their blog. I seem to enjoy reading people's blog, I guess its just interesting to find out what is happening in people's lives. so many stories to tell one for sure.
Yesterday was also one of my cell member's birthday, Mr Frank. Happy birthday to you man, hope you had a good one. we would be officially celebrating your birthday today during cell so dont worry, we all did not forget your birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i found you. ;)
Post a Comment