Saturday, April 21, 2007

An Interesting Soccer Match

yes, it was a very interesting soccer match that i played today. My team which just got our new team jerseys and shorts today which do look super cool had a soccer match against the guild house team. We played terrible in the first half because we lost possession way too easily to the opposing team. I was not playing in the first half and was in charge of becoming the linesman. However, the way i saw my team playing in the first half, I would say that 5-0 was a scoreline that just showed how we played in the first half. There were 2 goals which were incredible, how the other team scored was amazing, the 2 out of the 5 goals that we let in were just unstoppable so nothing to say about that. It was poor defending from set pieces that allowed the other 3 goals to go in the first half.

It was a real lesson that we can learn from the match that we played today. Final scoreline was 2-8 so ya that explains how embarrassing all of us felt after the game. I admit that i myself take full responsibility for the 2 goals that they scored in the second half because i was mainly at fault for those 2 goals. One was me missing an easy header under no pressure and the other was a penalty because i went for the player's leg instead of the ball in the penalty area.

I did not write on my blog yesterday because i came back feeling so tired so i just went straight to bed. However, yesterday was an awesome day for me because I went out with Yivonne for coffee at Gloria Jeans in the afternoon after having lunch with Woo Teck at Taka in the city before he left for KL at 4.30pm. Me and Yivonne shared quite a lot of issues about life, christianity, the world and relationships as well so ya it was indeed a very fruitful meeting indeed. I just hope she stays in Perth and get someone to sponsor her PR because i know she enjoys it here and can definately make more money here in Aussie as well. I pray Father Lord that you open the doors for her to get a job here in Perth and someone to sponsor her too.

Well, i guess i will stop here for now. dont think should write too much. have to wake up early tomorrow for church to help out with Projectionzzzz. gosh gotta go already!

No comments: