long weekend is here, hooray! even though I got like Monday off because it is a public holiday, considering Saturday is Australia Day so the government decided to declare Monday as a public holiday. woweeeeeee!
this week has actually gone by so fast and I think part of the reason is I have been out most of the nights. lets see, Monday I went swimming with Joel, Yumi and Nigel Wang and then the 4 of us went for dinner @ Malaysian Garden Chinese Restaurant where Stanley joined us.
Tuesday, ah Tuesday, I went over to Usha's place to look for her because I thought why not? Since I was helping Elise and Wilson to move their stuff to Da Yong's place and I dropped them off @ Don Watts so I thought why not pay Usha a visit since I have not really spoken to her in such a long time. However, I ended up talking to Iris instead because I called her to ask whether Usha was at home or not, she was not answering her phone so ya then Iris started asking me questions about her PR on the phone so I thought, aiyah, why dont I just go over to your place since its quite nearby. After that we ended up talking for 2 and a half hours, wah super long right? Talking about all sorts of things from relationships to working life and so on.
Then on Wednesday, I met up with Joel for coffee @ Farrell's Vic Park which also went on for like 2 hours because we were there from 7.45pm - 10pm just talking about all kinds of things so ya its been a week where I find myself talking to people more and more so thats good.
well its already 12.11 in the morning and I do not want to be late for work tomorrow morning so ya, better go to sleep soon. cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment