Sunday, February 10, 2008

Penang Here I Come




food, food and more food. thats where i would be for the next 3 days. I would be at this little island called Penang. Well, people say it is the food haven of Malaysia so i shall know only whether they are right by eating as much as i can when I reach there tomorrow afternoon. I think the last time I went down to Penang would be like what 10 years ago. gosh thats so long ago man.

I am really really craving for the food, been waiting for a long time now so hopefully all turns out well lar. I heard a lot of people come down with food poisoning because their stomach cannot adapt to the food so I really hope that does not happen to me when I am there. hahahaha.

it has already been 4 days since i came back. What have I been doing? well, spending time with family and met up with a couple of my friends. thats about it i guess. my sister took some photos when we were at KL Hilton having dim sum for lunch on Friday so here are the photos:- (gosh i really do love my family and the dim sum as well even though it is a bit pricey). once again i would say with such passion "Penang Here I Come!"

No comments: