
eat, eat, eat and eat. my goal has been accomplished. that was my main goal when I came to Penang on Monday and thats what I have been doing till now. I ate so many things that Penang have been famous for from Asam Laksa to Curry Mee to Ice Kacang. its funny though because my stomach has been full but still i insist on eating because its just so nice that i just cant stop eating.
Met up with people like Jeremy whom I have not seen for about a year now and also the usuals: Asher, Kenny, Sarah, Jarren (Sarah's bf) and also some of James friends like Andy and Vincent. First night played texas holdem poker and surprisingly i won. hahahha. won about 15 bucks, still better than nothing right?
currently in James house chilling out, going to have Nasi Melayu soon. it seems to be one of the best in Penang. till later dudes!

No comments:
Post a Comment