Monday, September 15, 2008

Finding the girl of my dreams



time really flies and as i was driving to work today, a thought suddenly came to my head. I am turning 25 years old soon! gosh, i really cannot believe it. i am actually 25 years old already! now that is scary. its funny because i never thought i would be this old. seriously! it is as if I was in college and university and suddenly I am already working and getting older.

maybe one of the reason is because I mix with a lot of younger, passionate, outgoing university students in my church. thats why it makes me feel so old considering most of them do call me Uncle thomas! argggghhhhhh, please guys, stop calling me that. really makes me feel so old. hahahhahha.

talking about getting older, people have been asking me recently the same old same old question:" Hey thomas, so how? got girlfriend already or not?". everybody keeps asking me that question from my mum, my dad, my church friends and even my elder sister whom I have not spoken to on the phone for like 6 months since I left back to Perth after taking a 2 week break back in Malaysia during Chinese New Year.

If i get a girlfriend, i will inform you guys one, don't worry. maybe not everyone, those closer to me first of course. i still do not see a reason to get a girlfriend just because it is like what the so called trend in our generation today that everybody should get a girlfriend or boyfriend because if not you would be left out or something. well, i definitely do not agree with that.

to find that special someone, it takes time. I mean not as in forever but does not come quickly as well. just because you see someone you like you just say: Hey, you want to get together and be my girlfriend?". Nah, that does not work for me mate. hahahhahaha.

anyways, wont want to continue on and on about this topic. maybe i shall talk about it when i got more things to write about it. I went for Joshua & Andrea's wedding last Saturday, it was really really nice. short, sweet and simple. enjoy the photos below.



No comments: