Sunday, September 21, 2008

Old Age Is Drawing Closer To Me


25 years old, I cannot believe that I am indeed 25 years old! I just cannot! somehow on my birthday 3 days ago, when I was driving to work, I just realised that I am indeed 25 years old already. thats means I am almost halfway to 50 years old. gosh that is scary.

no matter how much I would really want to forget about my age, I cannot because i would still remain at 25 years old no matter what. I cannot be young again and I definitely do not want to grow older too, who would want to?. and the fact that some of my friends do still call me Uncle makes me feel so much older.

my birthday was alright, went out with a few of my friends at night. We just went to Fast Eddy's in Carousel. the people who went were Sarah K, Fenny, Jia Huei, Yee Fang, Darrel, Da Yong and Janica. my brother came to join us later at 11 something.

I thought it was very cute what Janica did even though she told me that she did not buy the mooncake. She put a candle on a mooncake and ask me to blow it. I found that very creative and different because you know people always celebrate their birthdays with cakes so I thought what she did was very sweet and different.

Ya, we all just chilled at Fast Eddy's, chat, talk and just fellowship with one another. Pia, Jeremy, Mojo and Brandon came to surprise me in a way at 7pm at my house. It was funny because the moment I reached home I thought there were actually people inside my house waiting to surprise me. why? because I did not see my brother's car and also the lights were all on. so i thought to myself:" hmmmmmm, something is not right here, I am sure they are all inside ready to surprise me".

However, when I opened the front door, I straight away took a step back because I really thought there were actually people inside the house ready to surprise me. gosh was I wrong! hahahhahaha, how embarrassing!

i just want to say a big thank you to all you lovely people for remembering my birthday. all your messages, phone calls, cakes, everything. I just want to say thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. you guys really made my day on Thursday.

I also celebrated my belated birthday by going out for dinner with Vincent, James, Eugene and my brother to Ciao Italia in MillPoint today. thanks guys for the treat, I really had a good time.

The people who came to surprise me (left to right): Brandon, Mojo, Jeremy and Pia

Mr Jamester looking like he is enjoying his pasta at Ciao Italia very much, yummy!

One of the dishes that we had at Ciao Italia, the famous Fettucine Ciao Italia!

1 comment:

mojo :) said...

Thomas Lah, your still young !! tee heee. *hugs*