

woooohoooo! i am finally back in Kuala Lumpur, the place where I was born and spent 20 years of my life living in this wonderful city. no doubt, i came back for a lot of reasons but the 2 main ones are:
1) seeing my beloved family and;
2) renewing my passport (if not I cannot go back to Perth, Australia)
so far so good, ate Nasi Lemak with beef rendang yesterday, my first authentic Malaysian dish since I got back. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, it tasted so delicious!
had this drink too called charm ice! its like mix coffee and tea with ice, super nice man! maybe its because i have not had this kind of drink for such a long time. they do not have this kind of drink in Perth you know, thats why.
went shopping with my mum today at Mid Valley Megamall. bought some working shirts and a working pants because I do not have many, everywhere is having sale at the moment so why not? bought those clothes for such a reasonable price also so can't complain too much about it.
I have been enjoying my holidays so far, been spending quite a bit as well. I am looking forward to my Kota Kinabalu trip with my family this coming weekend. I am sure it is going to be exciting and relaxing. massage, golf, spa, its gonna be like paradise man! will continue part 2 soon ......................

No comments:
Post a Comment