Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas everyone


I wish you a Merry Christmas, I wish you a Merry Christmas, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!. its Christmas time again and I am having so much fun. can't believe its Christmas time again. I would be going out to Peter's house later to celebrate because he would be throwing a Christmas party at his place. food, drinks, pudding, cake, you name it. what a better way then to celebrate Christmas?


I had one of the best and memorable Christmas eve experience ever. went to look at Christmas decorations around Perth and I tell you the decorations that people put up at their houses were simply breathtaking! so nice man, I was speechless when I saw some of the decorations at some of the houses. I actually drove for 3 and a half hours from one suburb to another just to see Christmas decorations.


It was really amazing because I have been in Perth for 5 years now and have not done anything like this before. I went with Yee Fang, Rachel, and Sheron. wooohoooo, we took a lot of photos and just had a good time. We were also hungry and thought McDonalds was open but the Mcdonalds that we went to were all closed until 9pm so Yee Fang came up with this brilliant idea. she said:" hey, why don't we just have Indo mee and teh tarik?". i was like: what? what did you say? you must be joking me! . no no, serious one! i mean lets be different and try something different. Rachel and sheron were like quiet and did not know what to say so we all just headed to Rachel's place to have supper.


i took some amazing pictures from my so called crazy trip last night. still, i reckon it was fun. Merry Christmas everyone! don't forget to be good this Christmas! hahahahahaha.











No comments: