wow my first post of 2013! it really has been a long time since I last updated my post. sometimes I just tend to forget about it and only come back to my blog when I suddenly realize that I need to write about something.
well, where should I begin? oh yes based on the title, it already says it all.....
I actually met up with my friend Deb at the Curve yesterday morning and it was a great meet up because I got to share a lot of stuff with her and she too shared about her life experiences with me as well and I did find it rather interesting of how she handles different situations and people in a certain way.
I always found psychology fascinating because it involves studying about human behaviour and why people behave the way they do but I just never got started in reading or learning more about it.
Deb did recommend me a few websites that I can look into and I reckon I shall start from there to learn more about psychology and counseling.... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment