Saturday, June 22, 2013

Man Of Steel movie




woowhee the new superman movie was released in Malaysian cinemas last week Thursday and as usual since it is a DC Comic superhero kinda movie, I would be assuming by now that everybody is so looking forward and having high expectation about these movie that it is in fact going to be the best Superman movie ever and much much better than the previous ones.

well I went to watch the movie with Thomas Chew last night at GSC Tropicana City Mall and honestly if you ask for my opinion, I thought the movie was alright. nothing spectacular but I also would not say that it was rather disappointing as well.

if you ask me to compare it to Iron Man 3 which I just watched last month, I would still give Iron Man 3 the heads up then Man Of Steel just for the fact that the action scenes are better...

overall rating for the movie I would give is 2.5 / 5 stars.

No comments: