
Today was a record in Perth Temperature. Guess how much was the temperature? It was 44.2C shortly before 1.30pm in the afternoon on Boxing Day. how hot was that man? Gosh, when i went out of my house it was really like an oven man and boy I am not joking. I was in Perth during last summer but I never came across anything like this before. Just so super hot man. It makes you feel like burning inside for some reason.
Had a pot bless for Boxing day in the afternoon. Just invited my summer cell group people. There were mocktail, kebab sticks, roasted pork loin, pasta, pizza and lots more. It was more than enough for us to eat. We all watched a movie after that called The Last Holiday starring Queen Latifah. it was alright but some parts of the movie is like super lame man.
Well I got about one week left before I get back to work, feels kinda weird not working because I have been working for quite a while now and it just feels so strange not to work. well the heat is not helping me either so what can I do? Just have to bear with the heat i guess. The air cond is going to be my best friend this summer! hahahahhaha.
Below is the movie trailer for The Last Holiday, enjoy!

1 comment:
wow!!! 44 degrees?!?!?!
i'm so happy that i'm here in malaysia...experiencing cooler weather =P ok...that was evil, sorry. hehe.
anyways, merry belated Christmas and happy new year! ^^
Post a Comment