Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Power Of Nice


the power of nice? are you sure the book is called the power of nice? When i first saw that book in the Dymocks bookstore in Carousel, i was asking myself a question :" Does a book like that ever exist in this world?". Well, obviously the answer is yes, there is such a book in this world. The title of the book struck me so much that I decided to buy it in the end and read it because the front cover is already interesting.

I reckon this world needs nice people, don't you think so? We all live in a self centered world where people always think about themselves one. Me,me,me, its all about me. Having nice people in this world really can make a difference in someone's life.

A good example I can give is one of the stories from the book where Frank, a security guard who worked with the author's group in the same building actually won a bank account for the group just by being warm and friendly when Richard Davis, the COO and president of U.S. Bank came to visit the group at their office building. Now thats the power of nice! The group won the bank account because the security guard was being warm and friendly. how cool is that man? just by being warm and friendly.

I recommend everyone should read the book because it is a very interesting book to read, you never know how much you can learn just by reading the book.

No comments: