summer summer summer. when i come across that word in my mind the first thing i always think of is hot, hot, hot!. all you people who stay in Perth for summer last year or years back would know how it is, the temperature can reach 40 degrees one and my room is no exception as well. Every time I step into my room, I can straight away feel the heat and its like a sauna man seriously. You can straight away feel the heat in your body.
Thats the reason I have decided to sleep downstairs in the living room, can switch on the air conditioner. ahhhhhhhh, its going to be such a relief man. I have been so tired this whole week reason being have been sleeping late i guess. Been meeting up with my friends before they left because most of them left already this week to Malaysia for summer holidays. Its going to be really quiet this summer because most of my friends would not be around which includes my brother who left on Thursday. I slept for 9 hours last night and boy what a feeling, i just feel so much refreshed right now. whew!
Its actually good for me because it gives me more time to read which is what I should be doing. I know i have not really been reading books since I was young and its not good because reading gives you knowledge and if i don't discipline myself, I am going to be left behind man. people are going to be more knowledgeable than me and thats a scary thing.
Therefore I have decided to pick up a book and read for at least 10 minutes a day for a start, should make it a habit or else i would be lazy. I went for Pia's fashion show on the 24th Of November 2007 and boy was it good. It was my first fashion show that I have ever attended to in my life and I really loved her designs, I reckon she can be a very successful fashion designer in the future. The clothes that she designed were just absolutely stunning, fabulous, very nice.
I shall post both the videos that I took at the fashion show from my Kodak digital camera below so enjoy the videos people. do leave comments if you find the video is not good quality or needs improvement whatever, I always appreciate feedback.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment