Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Boring FA Cup Final



boring, what a boring FA Cup Final between Manchester United And Chelsea. I felt the game failed to live up to expectations because the 2 clubs are indeed the top 2 clubs in the premiership this season and both clubs would be playing attacking football but i failed to see that happen during the match, just totally disappointing. ah well, i do not support either team anyways but still i thought it would be a great FA Cup Final but nope just wasn't good enough for me. congrats to Chelsea anyways, the goal scored by Drogba was a nice one, a one two passing with Frank Lampard lead to the goal. Very nice, very nice indeed!

I was so touched by all the baptism testimonials on Sunday because its just so amazing to see how Christ has changed people's lives and words just cannot describe what an awesome God we have. I have been so encouraged and blessed by all this brothers and sisters of mine, taking that extra step and faith to honour the Lord. It is truly a brave step and i want to congratulate all those 15 brothers and sisters of mine who got baptised on Sunday, well done!

I am also so touched to see people leaving comments on my blog and also using the chat box that i created on the right hand side of my blog. Thanks Cindy, Pawleen, Sarah and Nadir for leaving messages on my blog, you don't know how blessed and happy I am just to know that people are actually reading my blog. I would try my very best to make it creative and interesting so it does not get too boring. Besides, who likes to read a boring blog right?

I just have this desire to bless people recently and I felt so happy by just doing it, blessing all those sisters in christ of mine because i know that this is the period where they have a lot of assignments and tests coming up, their finals also coming up in 2 weeks time. Teh Tarik, yes teh tarik, my favourite drink at the moment. I guess it is something different and also its a hot drink so it gets to keep people warm when they drink it during this cold and chilly weather in Perth. Can you believe that it is actually 4 degree Celsius in Perth at the moment, gosh thats very very cold man, i am actually freezing in my room also writing on my blog. I would continue to bless all those sisters of mine because as long as they are happy, I am happy as well. I hope you girls enjoy drinking my teh tarik, if it is too sweet do let me know ya and i will add less condense milk. Bubble tea perhaps in the future? hmmm, there is a thought.

Romans 12:5 says" So in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others". I wonder what does belong mean in this sentence? its seems pretty strong to me, talking about the word belong so ya have to check it out.

Got training at Nando's Belmont today at 11am, need to get a part time job already, need the cash while waiting to get an accounting job. been lazing around for 3 months and this is what happens. Now i know how hard it is to earn money man, not easy, not easy at all.

No comments: