Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Really Need To Find An Accounting Job Fast

the title of my blog today says it all. If i do not get an accounting job fast, my dad wants me to go back to KL and work in Ernst & Young for 6 months and then come back here because he says that the partner in KL would write me a very good recommendation letter for me to get into E&Y here in Perth. Yes, i know its a good thing because i get to work in one of the big four accounting firms but the question is is that what I want to do to kick start my career? the answer is NO, yes NO I don't want to start working in E&Y yet, i rather work in a small or medium size firm because i can learn so much more than in a large firm.

the salary pay for graduate positions in E&Y is like what RM2K a month? if i convert it to aussie dollar that would be like about 700 aussie dollars a month! gosh to me that is so little man, common i can definitely make more money here in Australia rather than in KL. I know because I got friends working in KL okay and they also no social life one, just working everyday like crazy. well, if you like to work and work and work, than yes KL is definitely the place to be but not for me because i dont enjoy it. Thats why i need to find a full time accounting job soon or else my dad would keep on pushing me to come back which i really dont want to because I have established myself here in Perth already and I really enjoy the life and the friends here.

Working almost the whole day at Nandos today, its good in a way because i really need the money and i also worked yesterday night from 5-9.30pm so only working in Nando's for Monday and Tuesday this week. it gives me a chance to use the other 5 days to apply for full time jobs and also maybe work part time somewhere else. Really need to find a full time job fast man or else its going to be KL here I come!

No comments: