woohoo, my YA Cell leader's birthday is actually tomorrow but since today is a Saturday, we would be celebrating her birthday today instead of tomorrow. I would like to thank Liz Wu for organising her birthday celebration because it is going to be at Liz's place and there is going to be awesome food as well like satay and chocolate cake that she is going to make, I can't wait for this evening. I am going to be preparing my favourite teh tarik, I just love doing it man, its so much fun. I also enjoy celebrating people's birthdays because it is a time where everybody can get together and have a good time of fellowship, dont you agree?
Had dinner with my Passion Cell Group last night at Brando's Pizza which is in Vic Park. The pizza's there were just super delicious man, thanks Joel for recommending the place. Price also reasonable, about 10 dollars a person and I had like 6 pieces of pizza, all different variety so it was good. It is indeed the second last cell group for this sem and I am sad because I am going to miss all my cell members, each and everyone of them have just been such a blessing to me and I just enjoy serving each and every one of you.
I am also happy to know that my manager, Henry who is in charge of the duty roster for Nando's has put me on more shifts next week so I can work more and earn more money, yes definately need the money right now so thats good to know. That way I dont have to stay and laze around at home. I rather prefer to do some work man so I wont get so lazy.
Okay, I am off to iron my clothes, better do it now or else I would forget and would leave my clothes unironed for days. cheeriossssss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment