dim sum, yummy dim sum. I heard that Emperor's Court suppose to be the best Chinese restaurant in Perth because it won quite a number of awards and has been around in Perth since 1978. that's like 29 years now man, amazing stuff! Went for dim sum in the afternoon last Saturday. Well, honestly speaking the dim sum was alright, to me its not to say that its fantastic fantastic but also not to say that its terrible that you should not go there to have your dim sum. Its not too bad.
However, the dim sum there is pricey. My sister, Kenny, my brother and me had around 21 plates and the total bill came up to 104 dollars. that is super ex man, if divided among 4 people, each person would have to come out with 26 dollars. Wow, that is a lot of money! I guess one of the differences that they have compared to other Chinese restaurants that I have been to is their duck dish. They serve duck for dim sum which I do not really get at other Chinese restaurants. Their custard buns are nice as well, I loved them.

1 comment:
Oh man! You made me miss that place so so much! Anyway...there's a homework for you....hope you don't mind....check out my site
Post a Comment