

On a lovely Tuesday evening, there I was watching one of the most disappointing movies that I have watched so far this year. I felt the Harry Potter movie did not live up to expectations and there was just too much talking in the movie. There should have been more action and drama which was what I liked in the first 2 Harry Potter movies but somehow this one just did not live up to expectations for me. For those people who wants to watch it in the cinema, take my word for it that its better to watch it at home then in the cinema. save your money man!
After the movie, I went to Gelare Carousel to have ice cream and waffles because its half price on Tuesdays thats why its super cheap. Unfortunately for me, I did not get a chance to eat waffle because when i was about to order my waffle, the lady told me that there was no more waffles left and I was like no, I want my waffles! i did not eat anything for dinner so I was really hungry.
Then suddenly, estee came up to me and said :" Here Thomas, here is your dinner for you". She asked me whether I have eaten my dinner and i told her no because there was no more waffles left and I was not feeling too well either because had a bit of sore throat and cough so I did not want to eat ice cream. I was like shocked because she went to fast eddy's to get me a chicken burger for my dinner and i did not have to pay her also. I really wanted to pay her for my meal but she said:" No Thomas, its alright, this one's on me". I still wanted to pay her so I slipped a 5 dollar note into her handbag without her noticing but a few minutes later she did notice it and asked Janica to pass the 5 dollar note back to me.
Janica was like super cute lor because she did not even know why she had to pass the 5 dollar note back to me and the way she said was also so funny to me. She was like:" Thomas, take out your wallet from your pocket now and I said: No, i am not going to take the five dollar note". She then wanted to put the note in my hand but i refused so the both of us were like fooling around in front of people that I finally decided to take the note because I did not want to make a big scene out of it.
I just felt so blessed to have a friend like Estee, she is just such an amazing girl, always thinking about other people and put their needs first. Thanks ka jie, you are the best! I shall bless you too soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment