
I am so excited because I got a job interview, yes thats right a job interview! this is actually my second job interview in 4 months man, gosh 4 months! i myself also cannot believe it. this just shows that yes its not easy to get a job in Perth especially for someone who does not have much work experience at all. The company is called Schlumberger and it is the world's leading supplier of technology, project management and information solutions to the oil and gas industry. It is also ranked in the top 100 companies around the world so it just shows how well known this company is around the world.
I got to know about the job opening through Benedix because he was indeed looking for an assistant to help him out in his work. Therefore, I got an interview from Maria who is the HR manager and yes she called me to go for an interview on Thursday at 10am. I would really like to thank God because all this was made possible by him, not by me. He stuck with me during all these times when i was starting to get frustrated and sad because I could not get a full time accounting job for 4 months man, that is a very long time indeed. Oh well, just go in there during the interview and give it my very best!

2 comments:
Congrat's
i got an interview with them too, a recruiter set it up and there going to email me with a time to set up a phone interview and then if i get past that it's a 3 day interview where they fly me out somewhere and sounds pretty intense. it's for a field engineer position and i'm really excited. What position where you going for?
Congratulations, I have the first interview soon could you give me any tips for the interview with schlumberger? please.
ehtulsa@hotmail.com
Post a Comment