
Fish and chips? yes i have been in Perth for 3 years now and I always go to Ciserellos and Kailis to eat Fish & Chips but somehow i never tried Joe's Fish Shack. I heard about it, heard the food was pretty good and that it won several awards. Therefore I decided to give it a try today. No wait a minute, actually it was my younger sister who wanted to give it a try so we all went there to have lunch. We ordered a seafood chowder, 4 pieces of bread and a large battered fish and chips. Guess how much the bill came up too? 41 dollars! gosh that is super expensive man.
The food portion was also not that big, Ciserellos and Kailis definitely give more chips and the quality of food was only about average. Well to me I still prefer Kailis because its much cheaper and better value for money. I went to Garden City with my younger brother and sister after lunch and bought a birthday cake and card for Pia because it is her birthday tomorrow.
Going to her house in another 10 minutes time to surprise her. I can't wait man, I can't wait because a group of us who are close to her will be going to her house to surprise her. I want to see the look on her face, its just going to be so much fun! ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment