Monday, October 15, 2007

Maximum Impact


one week has passed already, so fast. To me right it just felt like yesterday i only started work. 2 weeks only working at Stirling Partners and I am actually beginning to enjoy it because it is so interesting, I get to discover and learn new things in terms of tax and accounting so its all good, really enjoying myself.

I have a friendly and nice boss, there is also Mr Ern who is my supervisor who is teaching me new things to do everyday and my colleagues who are all so warm and friendly people. What more can I ask for seriously? working environment also not too bad, my office very near supermarket and cafes so can grab food easily and do not have to walk that far away.

I went for this simulcast on Saturday by John C Maxwell and his team which comprised of so many amazing and powerful people like Malcolm Gladwell, Mark Sanborn, Terry Bradshaw and a whole other team of motivated people. It really blew me away because I was just so touched by the amount of knowledge and wealth of experience that they all shared with us who went. It just made me so pumped up and made me see and realise so many things that I also do not know what to think of.

It was really worth the money as well because a lot of people would pay AUD500-AUD1000 just to go and see John C Maxwell and his team speak at conferences so it was a very good deal. More information can be found at his website which is at www.maximumimpact.com. I was really impacted indeed by the simulcast.

Below are some photos of me, Yee Fang, Jia Huei and Xin Ying being stuck inside Wesley College on Sunday after badminton 2 weeks ago because the guy just locked us in from the inside when we were about to leave the premises. I happened to be the last to leave that night because I was talking on the phone with my brother and it took me a while longer than expected to get out of the place and when we drove towards the gate, we realised that it was locked.

We manage to find some cleaners who were cleaning inside the premises and they then called the security guard for us to come and open the gate. When he came the security gueard was like " Next time you better leave at 8 sharp because thats when the person on duty would just lock the gate and i was like okay man, we would not do it again".

It was actually a good experience for me because can't seem to recall the day I got locked inside a compound before. Anyways, below are the pictures, some of them are super funny. Cheers!







No comments: