
woohooo, after 5 years, yes thats right people 5 years!!!! I finally got a new phone, its not a fancy super duper high tech phone but a simple phone that I can just use to text message, answer or make calls to people. I kinda like the colour, its red and its awesome because its a striking colour to me. It also has a feature where there is a speaker alarm. What it does is that it will not only ring but it will also say the time repeatedly. hahahhaha, kinda cool huh?
I actually used my old phone which was the Nokia 3100 series for 5 years. Unfortunately the phone battery keeps switching off by itself so often that I just got so fed up that I decided to buy a new phone. I bought the phone in 2002 so ya, I really like Nokia phones. They are so user friendly and the battery really lasts long. The battery in my new phone so far has been good, the battery bar is still full after one day so thats good. I also bought the phone for a reasonable price, AUD 59 dollars which is pretty good. Yay, i got a new toy to play with, I am always so excited whenever I buy a new phone or any gadget.
Have not written anything on my blog for the past one week due to the fact that I was so stressed at my work. One of my colleagues resigned one week ago and I had to do his work that he left and my gosh I tell you, he really messed up the accounts that he was doing for the company. Common dude, I just arrived not too long ago, its like my third week at Stirling Partners and you have to leave a mountain of work for me to do.
Its sounds like I am complaining, well in a way I am. I am just trying to say it in a nice way because I was still trying to get use to the company's software and refreshing on all my accounts work because I have not touched my accounting for one and a half years now. Therefore, I am trying to read and catch up on my tax as well because there is just so much reading to do. What I am trying to say is that he could have been more helpful by not leaving his work in a mess, it makes my work and life much more easier. It just gets frustrating you know? anyways, alls good lar after an awesome weekend with my cell members especially lunch at Spencer's Village on a Sunday afternoon.
All of us had a great time laughing and me being childish, just trying to go back to my childhood days by doing silly things. I don't know why I do it also, I just enjoy doing it because I feel all of us have to laugh once in a while you know. Since most of us are so serious at work, its good to chill and laugh during the weekends. I enjoy seeing people laugh and being happy because it makes me feel happy as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment