




first week at my new job? yes thats right, i started afresh again, my new job last Tuesday. Its kinda funny how I actually look at it and the thought just suddenly crossed my mind, I have been switching jobs quite a fair bit for the past few months. huh? come to think about it, its actually quite interesting because I have never switched jobs in quick transition before so ya, I found it kinda cool.
Let me recap on my job status here in Perth this year. well lets see, I graduated in February, was jobless for 3 months, worked in Nandos Belmont to support myself after 3 months because money was running low. I had to thank my friend Herman because he helped me get the job, he was one of the managers at that time so ya it was awesome man. very grateful for the job brother.
worked in Nandos for one month, got a job as a bookkeeper in a Transport company called Adam's Coachline and worked there for 2 months until i got fired in a way because my boss told me i was no longer needed for my services at the company. After that worked in Nutrition Systems for one month as an accounts payable officer and then now doing tax and business services at Stirling Partners so ya its been one ride man, working here and there. actually quite fun to move around also. it is kinda boring if just stuck with one job for too long.
i shall write about my first week at my new job, Stirling Partners tomorrow because I am getting kinda sleepy already. "yawn" "yawn". off to bed, ciao ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment