breakfast, oh wow breakfast. yes that is indeed my favourite meal of the day at the moment. not lunch, not dinner but breakfast. I had so much fun having breakfast with my YA Cell Members at Beaches Cafe Trigg which is somewhere along Scarborough Beach. I had poach eggs with ham and bread so it was nice and oh it was super delicious man. Even though it was pricey, I really liked the ocean view because it was just simply breathtaking. Took a walk along the beach after that, just relaxing and chatting with my cell members. I will post up the photos I took during the outing soon so stay tuned for that.
Played my usual soccer match every Saturday at 3pm with my soccer team. This time we played against a Malaysian team in South Oval and we got thrashed real nicely; 5-1. yes thats right 5-1. I guess the bottom line was we did not pass the ball around well as a team and some of the goals were also the goalkeeper's error. However, it was indeed a good learning experience and i am sure we will improve on todays performance and do better during our next match.
Currently at Charlyn's house using Pia's laptop and typing on my blog while Jessie, Gagen and Pia are busy talking. its cool chilling out at their place, get to make teh tarik for them to drink. hahahhahaha. got to go soon, got badminton in the morning at 10am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment