
i started my first day at work in this company called Adams Coachlines yesterday where their office is located near the Perth Domestic Airport which is along Coolgardie Avenue. I am actually working on a casual basis for one month because my boss, Adam wants to try me out for one month and see how it goes after that. If he is impress with me and the work that I am doing, he may offer me a full time position after one month. My job currently is just doing administrative stuff like filing and using theMYOB software to key in the payments and receivables for his company. He wants to find someone to look after his accounts because currently he does not have one so I am praying and hoping for the best that I would be offered a full time position after one month.
The company is a small one of around 10 people max excluding the bus drivers who drives those huge big coach buses. more information about his company and his business can be found at his website which is at http://adamscoachlines.com.au.
hmmmmmmm, suddenly i feel like putting up the company's logo. I am also the only Asian at my workplace but hey its alright, gives me a chance to mix with Aussies more, I enjoy it and i like it as well. time to blend into the Australian culture man. imagine being in Perth for 3 years now and still not really into the Aussie culture. I have to start somewhere right?.

1 comment:
heheheh is this the company were the Aussie girl kiss you hahahaha funny lah :)
Post a Comment