I seem to get more frustrated and frustrated as the clock ticks away and the days just going by so fast like in a blink of an eye. Now i know how difficult it is to really apply for accounting jobs here in Perth because I seem to forget that there are indeed how many other people applying and fighting for one position. Gosh can you imagine 200 people fighting for one position? that's crazy man, absolute madness!
However, my dad gave me one and a half months and I intend to make full use of the time that he has given me. I will just keep on pressing on and try try try until I really surrender by raising the white flag. If my job applications really turn out unsuccessful, i will head back to KL because I know there are always jobs waiting for me in KL especially in the accounting field.
The problem is I don't want to go back to KL so fast, I want to earn good money here first in Perth and also I like the standard of living here, I felt I have settled down here for 3 years already. I dont feel like adjusting my life again, i mean i got great friends here, my brother is here, I also have an awesome church, what more can I ask for man?
Working tomorrow at Nando's from 11-3pm, really need the money for I am really broke at the moment. There is not much left in my bank account, can't wait for my cheque to arrive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello!!
This is my first comment on yor blog :P juz wanted to encourage u in your job search..i fully understand wat u r going thru..my whole process took 3 months alone..
remember when God opens the door, no man can shut it...keep believing in Him...watever happens the most impt is to walk if God's will for your life...take care..have a good wend n c u at cell this wed hehe
Post a Comment