Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Long Weekend

it was indeed a long weekend for those who are working because yesterday was a public holiday due to Foundation's Day. the funny thing is when i asked people what is the true meaning behind Foundation Day, nobody seems to know about it and what is the true reason behind Foundation Day. I should ask Australians, I am sure they would know what Foundation Day means and why is it a Public Holiday in Australia.

The long weekend did not really affect me because I am not working full time in an office job yet so ya wont really feel the effect until i start working full time. I am happy though because I got 4 shifts for my duty roster in Nando's this week: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I only managed to work for 2 days last week so this is a big improvement and I would like to thank my manager, Henry for giving me more shifts this week.

Let me see, what did I do over the weekend? hmmmmmmm, well for one thing, I had badminton on Sunday morning with Peter and the gang. Served in Projectionzz for sunday service in church as the service was in the evening this time. Played 75 minutes of soccer on Saturday that made me like super tired on Sunday because I used up so much energy and ran like crazy because I had to defend this super fast guy.

I am suppose to post up the pictures I took from the breakfast at Triggs which I will do very soon. ah, kind of annoying if you do not have your own laptop because you have to borrow people's one and sometimes it is not the right time to ask them.

well i guess i would just continue to send resumes and try and get recruitment agents to help as well. feeling sleepy at the moment, going to bed soon.

No comments: