I saw the opportunity to take up another job while doing my current job in Nando's. Thanks to my friend Gallen who was doing data entry for almost a year before he got a full time job in this finance company based in Subiaco, he was the one who recommended this job to me not because its super exciting but because it offers good money. Imagine working in the evening and getting paid 17 bucks an hour before tax and 21 bucks an hour before tax after 7pm, how cool is that man? don't you people reckon its good money. Well I definitely think so, its good money to me man.
However, i failed to get the job because I did not meet the speed requirements in terms of my typing. The lady in charge, Clare said that I may have a chance to do data entry for other banks but notANZ Bank because the data entry position that I applied for part time is for ANZ Bank.
Met up with Liz Wu for lunch, had a good one hour just catching up. good to see you girl, its been quite some time. We met Benedix and Yusuke while having lunch and we talk, talk and talk about relationships and about the upcoming Zion Ball which is like 3 months away. gosh, zion ball is actually coming soon, scary man. got to dress up and all, hey actually that may be a good thing because I don't really have a chance to dress up that often.
Worked in Nando's from 5pm to 10pm, super tiring man especially the cleaning up, a lot of work to do, no joke. Well i thought of putting up a video clip of the tv series that I use to love watching during my younger days: Mind Your Language. oh, it was one of my favourite TV Shows because I always laugh when I watch it, its so funny man. I really enjoy Mr Brown and his fellow students making a fool of themselves, just so entertaining to watch. Here is a video clip that I got from YouTube, you guys have fun watching it, i found this clip super funny. If you guys want to watch more just go to Youtube and type Mind Your Language.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment